General Terms and Conditions of Sale
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY AS IT CONTAINS THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE JOHN HANLY & CO. LTD ONLINE STORE.
By using this website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below. Please make sure you have read and understood them before placing an order.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety you must immediately stop using this website.
You may not use this website for any commercial purpose. References in these Terms and Conditions to “we”, “us” and “John Hanly & Co. Ltd” are to John Hanly & Co. Limited with registration number 13643, registered address: Ballyartella Mills, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary, E45 P789, Ireland.
Online Orders and Contract information
1) By placing an order on the Site, you are offered to purchase products subject to these Terms and Conditions.
2) The parties agree that the photos of the goods for sale on the website have no contractual value.
3) We will take reasonable care to ensure that all details, prices, photographic representations (colours, finishes, textures) and descriptions of products appearing on the website are as accurate as possible at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we have made every effort to display the products accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s (mobile’s, tablet’s or other device’s) display of the pictures accurately reflects the colours and textures of the products that will be delivered to you.
4) Once you have placed your order, you should receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received it. Please note this does not mean that your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us.
5) Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and John Hanly & Co. Ltd will take place when your order has been dispatched.
6) Until the item(s) are despatched, the order may not be accepted by John Hanly & Co. Ltd or may be cancelled by you.
7) John Hanly & Co. Ltd retains the right to refuse any purchase request made by you for legitimate grounds such as:
The product you ordered is out of stock;
Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment;
We have identified a pricing or product description error.
8) If for any reason we are unable to fulfil your order, you will receive a cancellation email. If payment has already been withdrawn for such cancelled order, we will refund the same amount using the same method used to make the payment.
9) Current orders and order history can be viewed once logged into your customer account.
Pricing and Payment
1) All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the rate appropriate and correct at the time of entering the information on to the system.
2) We can change the prices on our site at any time without notice, but changes will not affect orders which we have already accepted.
3) We offer various types of payment methods. You will be able to find all the payment methods available for your country during the checkout process.
4) We gladly accept payments via Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express.
5) Credit/Debit Card payments are accepted and are securely processed by the Realex Global Payments payment gateway.
6) All payments are subject to validation checks and authorization by the payment service provider you have chosen.
1) If you wish to apply a discount code to your order, you must enter the relevant code during the online checkout process.
2) Discount codes cannot be used in combination with other discounts, coupons or other promotions available on the Site.
3) We reserve the right to decline to accept any discount code that is invalid for your order or that has expired.
4) The offer is available to retail customers only.
5) The discount code is only valid for online purchases between the dates and times specified. If no duration or expiration is specified, John Hanly & Co. Ltd reserves the right to expire such discount codes at its sole discretion.
6) We reserve the right to withdraw such special offers or discounts at any time, without warning.
7) The promotion is being run by John Hanly & Co. Ltd, Ballyartella Woollen Mills, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary, E45 P789, Ireland.
Shipping and Delivery
1) There is no additional charge for shipping.
2) You must provide us with a complete and accurate delivery address information as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to amend it after purchase.
3) The customer is solely responsible for any error of delivery due to a lack of information or error on the delivery address while placing the order.
4) All our products are manufactured at our factory in Ballyartella, Nenagh, Co Tipperary, E45 P789, Ireland. All the products on this website are stock supported and we can despatch your order within 2 working days of receiving your order.
5) We will confirm your order with an email. If for some reason an item will take longer to despatch we will inform you in this email.
6) There are no order despatches on Saturday, Sunday or holidays (including Bank Holidays).
7) Please note that delivery dates cannot be guaranteed and may be disrupted by issues outside our control (for example interruptions to transport, weather).
8) Estimated delivery times to:
- Ireland 2-3 working days
- UK 3-5 working days
- Europe 5-7 working days
- USA & rest of the world – 7-10 working days
Returns and Replacements
1) If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase simply return the item to us in the condition supplied within 14 days of receiving the order.
2) Please return items in their original condition, unused, in their original packaging, with garment tags still attached.
3) Please also include your order summary or receipt with the product you are returning and for our benefit please tell us why you are returning it.
4) All items should be returned to John Hanly & Co Ltd, Ballyartella Woollen Mills, Nenagh, Co Tipperary, E45 P789, Ireland and we will refund or exchange the item.
5) It is advisable for you to obtain proof of postage or use a trackable and insured method as we will not be held responsible for lost or damaged item(s) through the post.
6) If you ask for an item to be exchanged then you must also pay for the sending of the new item.
We welcome and learn from feedback, comments and complaints so please call us on +353 (0)67 242 78. If you prefer, you can email us: email@example.com or write to us at:
John Hanly + Co. ltd.,
Ballyartella Woollen Mills,
Nenagh, Co. Tipperary,
Laws & Disputes
1) These Terms and Conditions are governed and construed in accordance with Irish law.
2) In the event of a dispute or claim associated with these Terms and Conditions, we will comply with the decision of the National Consumer Agency or the corresponding authority in the respective country.
Changes to Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time.
These terms and conditions were created on 20 November 2018 and updated on 6th July 2020.